Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Water Softener
Coming with an incredibly robust design and a high flow rate, the Fleck 5600SXT is guaranteed to provide your home with soft water for years to come.
It flawlessly filters the water that has up to 50 grains of minerals per gallon and it’s perfect for a household of up to 6 people.
You’ll find that it’s incredibly efficient and easy-to-use. The digital interface it provides makes it easy for you to program it and make necessary adjustments that you deem fit.
It also uses a meter-based regeneration process which means that it monitors how much water is used by your household every day and only regenerates when it needs to.
Features of Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Water Softener
- Dimensions: 27 inches by 17 inches by 62 inches
- Weight: 20.8 pounds
- Water flow rate: 12 GPM
- Meter-based Regeneration Process
- 48-hour Internal Backup
Eddy Electronic Water Descaler
Coming in at a price point hundreds of dollars lower than your average water softeners, the Eddy Electronic Water Descaler is definitely a product you should look into if you’re on a budget. It uses descaling technology to emulate softened water without actually changing the water’s hardness. What this means is that you will get the full effect of softened water and you will get this without the water losing any of its healthy nutrients (which are usually lost with traditional water softeners). It does not utilise salt and thus, you’ll find it takes up much less space than most water softeners.
Features of Eddy Electronic Water Descaler
- Dimensions: 6.7 inches by 1.6 inches by 3.5 inches
- Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Does not use salt
- Descales the entire water system
- Retains healthy minerals in your water
Check the best water softeners reviewed by Pure Water Guide here:
Water Softeners FAQ:
- Why is Hard Water so Undesirable?
- Can I Take my Water Softener with me if I Move?
- My Valve Seems like It’s Operational but the Salt is not Going Down. Why is this?
- How can I Find out What my Flow Rate is?
- I have a Water Softener but I’m still getting Iron Staining. What could be causing this?
Visit other comparations here: