purewaterguide.net takes the private nature of your information seriously, therefore, this Privacy Notice describes how we handle the personal data of the visitors of our website.
By reading through the content posted on purewaterguide.net, you are deemed to have accepted to be bound by this Privacy Notice.
Data We May Treat
We may collect your name and email address when you input it into the “Find the Best Service” form, send us an email at http://purewaterguide.net/contact-us/ or leave a comment on our website. We may process this piece of data either based on our legitimate interests of communicating with you or on some other existing legal grounds when we have such.
Our website collects access logs (e. g. IP address, browser used, etc.). Access logs are used to prevent cyber threats, thus, the basis for handling this data would be our legitimate interests of information security.
It is also our legitimate interest for purewaterguide.net to be seen on the market. Therefore, our website contains social sharing features, such as the Twitter “tweet” and Facebook “Like” buttons. These widgets may collect some data (such as your IP address plus which page you are visiting) and may set some cookies to enable the features.
We use and manage the following types of cookies:
- cookies that allow us to make the website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website; these would be __cfduid cookies (may last up to one year) in addition to laravel_session and XSRF-TOKEN cookies (they may last up to one day);
- cookies that by collecting certain statistical data help us understand how you interact with our website; these would be the universal analytics cookies _ga (may last up to two years), _gat, _gid (may last up to one day) and uvc cookie (may last up to one day);
- marketing cookies that help us make our website more appealing to you; for example: ads/ga-audiences, i/jot, poptin_client_id, poptin_every_visit_session, poptin_new_user, poptin_new_user (these are session cookies, meaning they expire after the session), poptin_old_user, poptin_referrer (may last for up to one day), poptin_session (may last up to 29 days), _gcl_au (may last up to three months), __widgetsettings and local_storage_support_test (they are persistent twitter cookies).
purewaterguide.net enables visitors to leave comments. You grant us a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable license: (a) to reproduce, modify, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and use the deliverables, in each case without any restrictions; and (b) to sublicense any or all such rights to third parties. Sharing confidential information is not allowed in our comment sections. Also please make sure that the purpose of your comment is to interact with others in a constructive way. Hatred, harassment, fraudulent and other illegal activities are not allowed. We hold the right to delete such comments.
Data Storage Term
We hold the data for a period that is required to fulfil our obligations (e. g. record keeping) and to be able to establish a claim or defend ourselves from one.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow the use of our website by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
Data Subject’s Rights
Under applicable data protection legislation, in certain circumstances, you have rights concerning your personal data.
You might have a right to: (1) request a copy of all your personal data that we store; (2) request deletion of your data; (3) restrict, or object to, the processing of your personal data; (4) correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold on you.
You could get in touch with the applicable authorities regarding our processing of your personal data as well. However, we believe that together we can solve any issues that may arise, so we would be very grateful if you contact us at http://purewaterguide.net/contact-us/ first.
We may share some of the data with our third-party service providers, such as our email service provider. This might mean that your data may be transferred to other countries than the one you reside in. Rest assured that we monitor our providers to ensure that they do business in accordance with the data protection standards.
Do Not Track (DNT) Signals
DNT is the concept that has been promoted by regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites. At the moment we do not respond to DNT signals because no DNT standard has been adopted yet.
We take data protection very seriously. We work hard to protect the information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. Nonetheless, given the nature of communications and information processing technology, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
You and purewaterguide.net agree that the laws of the State of Delaware, excluding conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Privacy Notice. You and purewaterguide.net agree that claims and disputes can be litigated only in the courts of State of Delaware and of the United States of America located in such state.
This version of Privacy Notice is effective from November 11th, 2019. We will review and may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any changes to this Privacy Notice will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Notice.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve to advertise uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. Social media sites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- By visiting this link: https://purewaterguide.net/contact-us/