Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener
- Efficient salt usage
- Very sturdy
- Ample capacity
- Intuitive design for simple installation
- Great customer support
- Quite bulky and difficult to handle
The Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener really goes above and beyond when it comes to combating water hardness. Not only does it remove sand, dust, manganese and other minerals from the water, it’s equipped with a fine mesh resin which helps it remove ferrous iron from the water as well. You’ll find that it’s incredibly easy to set up because of the way it’s designed and the instructions it comes with are super easy to follow. It has a built-in automated system that can be customised so you can choose between maximising capacity or minimising salt usage.
Features of Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener
- Dimensions: 14 inches by 7 inches by 21 inches
- Weight: 119.5 pounds
- Almond Resin Tank
- Fine Mesh Resin
- Water flow rate up to 16 GPM
Nuvo H2O Dphb-a Home Water Softener System
- Environmentally friendly
- Does not use electricity
- Does not use salt
- Small in size
- Easy to set up
- Only suitable for small homes with 1 – 2 residents
- Cannot handle well water
In today’s day and age, we owe it to the world we live in to use products that promote an eco-friendly lifestyle. That’s where this product comes in. It uses a scientific process known as Chelation to eliminate calcium and magnesium particles within the water in order to combat hardness. You’ll find that it’s incredibly efficient and effective. It does a great job at removing water spots and soap scum along with preventing in the future. Since it doesn’t use electricity or salt, you can imagine how much money this product would be saving you in the long run.
Features of Nuvo H2O Dphb-a Home Water Softener System
- Dimensions: 5 inches by 5 inches by 24 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Water flow rate: 12 – 15 GPM
- Removes existing hard water scale and also prevents it
- FDA & NSF approved
Check the best water softeners reviewed by Pure Water Guide here:
Water Softeners FAQ:
- Why is Hard Water so Undesirable?
- Can I Take my Water Softener with me if I Move?
- My Valve Seems like It’s Operational but the Salt is not Going Down. Why is this?
- How can I Find out What my Flow Rate is?
- I have a Water Softener but I’m still getting Iron Staining. What could be causing this?
Visit other comparations here: