Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener
- Efficient salt usage
- Very sturdy
- Ample capacity
- Intuitive design for simple installation
- Great customer support
- Quite bulky and difficult to handle
The Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener really goes above and beyond when it comes to combating water hardness. Not only does it remove sand, dust, manganese and other minerals from the water, it’s equipped with a fine mesh resin which helps it remove ferrous iron from the water as well. You’ll find that it’s incredibly easy to set up because of the way it’s designed and the instructions it comes with are super easy to follow. It has a built-in automated system that can be customised so you can choose between maximising capacity or minimising salt usage.
Features of Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener
- Dimensions: 14 inches by 7 inches by 21 inches
- Weight: 119.5 pounds
- Almond Resin Tank
- Fine Mesh Resin
- Water flow rate up to 16 GPM
Eddy Electronic Water Descaler
- Small in size
- Incredibly lightweight
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Runs constantly which may drive up your electricity bill
Coming in at a price point hundreds of dollars lower than your average water softeners, the Eddy Electronic Water Descaler is definitely a product you should look into if you’re on a budget. It uses descaling technology to emulate softened water without actually changing the water’s hardness. What this means is that you will get the full effect of softened water and you will get this without the water losing any of its healthy nutrients (which are usually lost with traditional water softeners). It does not utilise salt and thus, you’ll find it takes up much less space than most water softeners.
Features of Eddy Electronic Water Descaler
- Dimensions: 6.7 inches by 1.6 inches by 3.5 inches
- Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Does not use salt
- Descales the entire water system
- Retains healthy minerals in your water
Check the best water softeners reviewed by Pure Water Guide here:
Water Softeners FAQ:
- Why is Hard Water so Undesirable?
- Can I Take my Water Softener with me if I Move?
- My Valve Seems like It’s Operational but the Salt is not Going Down. Why is this?
- How can I Find out What my Flow Rate is?
- I have a Water Softener but I’m still getting Iron Staining. What could be causing this?
Visit other comparations here: