Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener
The Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener really goes above and beyond when it comes to combating water hardness. Not only does it remove sand, dust, manganese and other minerals from the water, it’s equipped with a fine mesh resin which helps it remove ferrous iron from the water as well. You’ll find that it’s incredibly easy to set up because of the way it’s designed and the instructions it comes with are super easy to follow. It has a built-in automated system that can be customised so you can choose between maximising capacity or minimising salt usage.
Features of Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener
- Dimensions: 14 inches by 7 inches by 21 inches
- Weight: 119.5 pounds
- Almond Resin Tank
- Fine Mesh Resin
- Water flow rate up to 16 GPM
Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System
Water softeners are often notorious for how they have to be well-kept in order to be effective. This is where the Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System stands out from the crowd. It features easily replaceable pre and post filters which you can change every 3 months in order to ensure it works effectively and outputs water at its maximum flow rate. At 7 gallons per minute, it’s perfect for a household of 3 – 4 people. The product comes packed with all tubing and valves you need in order to completely set it up (though these parts are shipped separately).
Features of Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System
- Dimensions: 9 inches by 46 inches by 27 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Works up to 6 years or 600,000 gallons
- Removes up to 97% of chlorine, lead, mercury, pesticides, etc.
- Water flow rate: 7 GPM
Check the best water softeners reviewed by Pure Water Guide here:
Water Softeners FAQ:
- Why is Hard Water so Undesirable?
- Can I Take my Water Softener with me if I Move?
- My Valve Seems like It’s Operational but the Salt is not Going Down. Why is this?
- How can I Find out What my Flow Rate is?
- I have a Water Softener but I’m still getting Iron Staining. What could be causing this?
Visit other comparations here: