Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Water Softener
- Easy to install
- Extremely large tank for storing salt
- Very durable
- 10-year warranty for the tank with a 5-year warranty for valves
- Digital interface for enhanced customization
- No indicator for low salt
Coming with an incredibly robust design and a high flow rate, the Fleck 5600SXT is guaranteed to provide your home with soft water for years to come.
It flawlessly filters the water that has up to 50 grains of minerals per gallon and it’s perfect for a household of up to 6 people.
You’ll find that it’s incredibly efficient and easy-to-use. The digital interface it provides makes it easy for you to program it and make necessary adjustments that you deem fit.
It also uses a meter-based regeneration process which means that it monitors how much water is used by your household every day and only regenerates when it needs to.
Features of Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Water Softener
- Dimensions: 27 inches by 17 inches by 62 inches
- Weight: 20.8 pounds
- Water flow rate: 12 GPM
- Meter-based Regeneration Process
- 48-hour Internal Backup
Nuvo H2O Dphb-a Home Water Softener System
- Environmentally friendly
- Does not use electricity
- Does not use salt
- Small in size
- Easy to set up
- Only suitable for small homes with 1 – 2 residents
- Cannot handle well water
In today’s day and age, we owe it to the world we live in to use products that promote an eco-friendly lifestyle. That’s where this product comes in. It uses a scientific process known as Chelation to eliminate calcium and magnesium particles within the water in order to combat hardness. You’ll find that it’s incredibly efficient and effective. It does a great job at removing water spots and soap scum along with preventing in the future. Since it doesn’t use electricity or salt, you can imagine how much money this product would be saving you in the long run.
Features of Nuvo H2O Dphb-a Home Water Softener System
- Dimensions: 5 inches by 5 inches by 24 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Water flow rate: 12 – 15 GPM
- Removes existing hard water scale and also prevents it
- FDA & NSF approved
Check the best water softeners reviewed by Pure Water Guide here:
Water Softeners FAQ:
- Why is Hard Water so Undesirable?
- Can I Take my Water Softener with me if I Move?
- My Valve Seems like It’s Operational but the Salt is not Going Down. Why is this?
- How can I Find out What my Flow Rate is?
- I have a Water Softener but I’m still getting Iron Staining. What could be causing this?
Visit other comparations here: