Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Water Softener
- Easy to install
- Extremely large tank for storing salt
- Very durable
- 10-year warranty for the tank with a 5-year warranty for valves
- Digital interface for enhanced customization
- No indicator for low salt
Coming with an incredibly robust design and a high flow rate, the Fleck 5600SXT is guaranteed to provide your home with soft water for years to come.
It flawlessly filters the water that has up to 50 grains of minerals per gallon and it’s perfect for a household of up to 6 people.
You’ll find that it’s incredibly efficient and easy-to-use. The digital interface it provides makes it easy for you to program it and make necessary adjustments that you deem fit.
It also uses a meter-based regeneration process which means that it monitors how much water is used by your household every day and only regenerates when it needs to.
Features of Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Water Softener
- Dimensions: 27 inches by 17 inches by 62 inches
- Weight: 20.8 pounds
- Water flow rate: 12 GPM
- Meter-based Regeneration Process
- 48-hour Internal Backup
Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener
- Efficient salt usage
- Very sturdy
- Ample capacity
- Intuitive design for simple installation
- Great customer support
- Quite bulky and difficult to handle
The Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener really goes above and beyond when it comes to combating water hardness. Not only does it remove sand, dust, manganese and other minerals from the water, it’s equipped with a fine mesh resin which helps it remove ferrous iron from the water as well. You’ll find that it’s incredibly easy to set up because of the way it’s designed and the instructions it comes with are super easy to follow. It has a built-in automated system that can be customised so you can choose between maximising capacity or minimising salt usage.
Features of Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener
- Dimensions: 14 inches by 7 inches by 21 inches
- Weight: 119.5 pounds
- Almond Resin Tank
- Fine Mesh Resin
- Water flow rate up to 16 GPM
Check the best water softeners reviewed by Pure Water Guide here:
Water Softeners FAQ:
- Why is Hard Water so Undesirable?
- Can I Take my Water Softener with me if I Move?
- My Valve Seems like It’s Operational but the Salt is not Going Down. Why is this?
- How can I Find out What my Flow Rate is?
- I have a Water Softener but I’m still getting Iron Staining. What could be causing this?
Visit other comparations here: