Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Water Softener
Coming with an incredibly robust design and a high flow rate, the Fleck 5600SXT is guaranteed to provide your home with soft water for years to come.
It flawlessly filters the water that has up to 50 grains of minerals per gallon and it’s perfect for a household of up to 6 people.
You’ll find that it’s incredibly efficient and easy-to-use. The digital interface it provides makes it easy for you to program it and make necessary adjustments that you deem fit.
It also uses a meter-based regeneration process which means that it monitors how much water is used by your household every day and only regenerates when it needs to.
Features of Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Water Softener
- Dimensions: 27 inches by 17 inches by 62 inches
- Weight: 20.8 pounds
- Water flow rate: 12 GPM
- Meter-based Regeneration Process
- 48-hour Internal Backup
Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System
Water softeners are often notorious for how they have to be well-kept in order to be effective. This is where the Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System stands out from the crowd. It features easily replaceable pre and post filters which you can change every 3 months in order to ensure it works effectively and outputs water at its maximum flow rate. At 7 gallons per minute, it’s perfect for a household of 3 – 4 people. The product comes packed with all tubing and valves you need in order to completely set it up (though these parts are shipped separately).
Features of Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System
- Dimensions: 9 inches by 46 inches by 27 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Works up to 6 years or 600,000 gallons
- Removes up to 97% of chlorine, lead, mercury, pesticides, etc.
- Water flow rate: 7 GPM
Check the best water softeners reviewed by Pure Water Guide here:
Water Softeners FAQ:
- Why is Hard Water so Undesirable?
- Can I Take my Water Softener with me if I Move?
- My Valve Seems like It’s Operational but the Salt is not Going Down. Why is this?
- How can I Find out What my Flow Rate is?
- I have a Water Softener but I’m still getting Iron Staining. What could be causing this?
Visit other comparations here: