Eddy Electronic Water Descaler
Coming in at a price point hundreds of dollars lower than your average water softeners, the Eddy Electronic Water Descaler is definitely a product you should look into if you’re on a budget. It uses descaling technology to emulate softened water without actually changing the water’s hardness. What this means is that you will get the full effect of softened water and you will get this without the water losing any of its healthy nutrients (which are usually lost with traditional water softeners). It does not utilise salt and thus, you’ll find it takes up much less space than most water softeners.
Features of Eddy Electronic Water Descaler
- Dimensions: 6.7 inches by 1.6 inches by 3.5 inches
- Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Does not use salt
- Descales the entire water system
- Retains healthy minerals in your water
Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System
Water softeners are often notorious for how they have to be well-kept in order to be effective. This is where the Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System stands out from the crowd. It features easily replaceable pre and post filters which you can change every 3 months in order to ensure it works effectively and outputs water at its maximum flow rate. At 7 gallons per minute, it’s perfect for a household of 3 – 4 people. The product comes packed with all tubing and valves you need in order to completely set it up (though these parts are shipped separately).
Features of Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System
- Dimensions: 9 inches by 46 inches by 27 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Works up to 6 years or 600,000 gallons
- Removes up to 97% of chlorine, lead, mercury, pesticides, etc.
- Water flow rate: 7 GPM
Check the best water softeners reviewed by Pure Water Guide here:
Water Softeners FAQ:
- Why is Hard Water so Undesirable?
- Can I Take my Water Softener with me if I Move?
- My Valve Seems like It’s Operational but the Salt is not Going Down. Why is this?
- How can I Find out What my Flow Rate is?
- I have a Water Softener but I’m still getting Iron Staining. What could be causing this?
Visit other comparations here: